Being situated by Lake Sambell and bordered by Spring Creek adds to our extensive range of popular facilities.
- Over 100 powered and unpowered sites
- 17 x self contained cabins all with ensuites and air-conditioning
- Free Wifi Hot Zone
- Van Storage available
- Individual sullage and taps
- Black water dump point
- Town water
- Washing machines, dryers and ironing facilities
- Baby bath
- Camp wash sink
- Under cover BBQ areas
- Fire Drums and firewood available
- Play ground and Mini Golf
- LPG Gas Refills
- Picnic tables and seating throughout park
- Access to walking trails
Our camp kitchen is fully equipped with everything campers and holidaymakers want.
- Two electric BBQ plates
- Large stove cooktop
- Kettle and toaster
- Television with DVD player
- Coin operated heater
- Seating for up to 30 people
Fire drums and firewood
Our park provides fire drums and firewood. Orders for fire drums and firewood close at 4.30pm daily, so make sure you get organised early in the day to avoid disappointment.
You are welcome to pre-order a drum and wood prior to your arrival. You can bring your own wood and fire drum providing it is up off the ground, so it does not burn the grass underneath.
Ashes must not be dumped around the park, please empty them into the bright red ash bins provided.
- Firedrum only $10.00
- Firewood and drum $45.00
- Firewood, drum, matches, kindling and lighters $53.00
- You keep the drum for the duration of your stay. Additional barrow loads of wood $45.00 or 15kg bag for $17.00.