Updated December 2 2020
- Our park is open for all travellers.
- Communal facilities and playgrounds are all open – guests must ensure they observe social distancing rules.
- Wear a face covering (masks) when visiting the office, camp kitchen and amenities or anywhere outdoors that you cannot socially distance.
- COVID declarations must be completed for contact tracing – we now have a QR code – this can be scanned upon your arrival.
- Cleaning requirements - The safety of our staff and guests is of paramount importance, so we will adhere to COVID cleaning requirements.
- Visitors within the park must register at reception and scan the QR code for contact tracing purposes.
We look forward to welcoming you to our park.
Roger & Sue Humphris