Policies of Lake Sambell Caravan Park
- Pets are allowed in the park in your own caravan or tent (not our villas, cabins or on-site caravans)
- Pets are allowed in the park all year round with the exception of the Christmas break (25/12/17 to 31/12/17 inclusive) and Easter break (13/4/17 to 18/4/17 inclusive).
- Pets are STRICTLY not allowed with villa, cabin or on-site caravan bookings – nor are they allowed to sleep in vehicles, in trailers or on cabin veranda’s
- It is your responsibility to advise us that you are bringing your dog with you so always check with us when making your booking
- There is a pet policy in place and copies are available
- Failure to comply with these rules could result in you being asked to leave the park with no refunds for accommodation available to you
- Cabin check in time is after 2.00pm and check out on day of departure is 10.00am
- Minimum bookings apply over Christmas, Easter, Long Weekends and Festivals
- Cabin facilities: All cabins are fully self-contained with ensuite, cooking facilities, TV, air-conditioning, veranda, outdoor setting and car parking beside the cabin.
- Villas, Deluxe Cabins and Standard Cabins:
- Queen beds are made up, pillows and towels are supplied for two people
- Doonas and pillows are supplied to all additional beds
- Bring your own sheets, blankets and towels for additional beds or hire linen packages
- Electric blankets are supplied to main bed only
- Budget Cabins - Bring your own sheets, blankets and towels for all beds or hire linen packages.
- Linen packs containing sheets, blankets and towels can be hired for:
$15.00 for Double/Queen beds and $10.00 for Single beds (once-only charge).
- Prices quoted include GST and are subject to change without notice.
- There will be no refund after arrival if your stay is cut short for any reason or you change your mind and the room/site is left vacant.
- If the room/site can be re-let at any point after your departure, an equivalent refund will be made available to you, less an administration fee of $20.00.
- A one night deposit is required upon making your booking. For bookings during peak periods, payment in full is required 30 days out from arrival date.
- We reserve the right to charge a $20 administration fee for all cancellations.
- Deposits/payments for cancellations made within 14 days of arrival will not be refunded unless the accommodation can be re-let for the equivalent timeframe originally booked.
- Deposits/payments for cancellations made outside 14 days of arrival can be credited to a future booking within 6 months or refunded, less an administration fee of $20.00.
- For no-shows, we reserve the right to charge entire stay charges.
- Tariffs are subject to change throughout the year without notice.
- We do not accept personal cheques for payment upon arrival.
- We reserve the right to change room/site allocation (within the appropriate category) if deemed necessary.